Day 12: Tuesday 5/16/17

I started at the Inn in the four year old classroom. When I got here all the kids came in over and gave me hugs. They all asked me to do different things with them. I sat at the table talking to Ian. Shaylnn and Harper then asked me to read them books. I read to them a couple books and then we sat at the table and drew together. After this we had circle time. They went over the days and months of the year. We then had snack. After snack I read a book with Ian and Morgan. We then outside and played with bubbles for a while. We were on the grass and the kids ran around. We then went in for a while because the bugs were bad outside. When we got back inside the kids got a drink then we went to the playground. After this we had a dance party outside. We then went inside for lunch and nap time. After nap, I helped put the mats away and then the kids ate their snack. After snack I played a game with Brayden, Ian, Brantley and Jake. After this I played another game with some of the other kids. I then sat at the table with Ian and helped me color. We did this for a while and then we went outside. I was then done for the day. 

Comments