Day 13: Wednesday 5/17/17

When I got to the Inn today I was in the three year told classroom. They all give me hugs and said hi when I there. I then sat at a table with Taft and helped him color for about half an hour. We then cleaned up and went to circle. We had circle then snack time and then we lined up. We then walked over to the library. I read some books to Addie and Harper there and then they got books read to them as a class. After this we walked back over and stopped in the open field. I ran around with the kids. They love for me to chase them and chase me back. After we played, we went back to the Inn and went to the field in front of it. The kids then got popsicles. We played outside for a little longer before going inside for lunch. They had lunch then it was time for nap time.

Comments