Day 14: Thursday 5/18/17

Today at the Inn was a lot of fun. When I got in I was allowed to go with either class. I chose the four year olds. I enjoy this group a lot, they are fun and independent at times and really always have you laughing. When I got in, Brantley asked me to play a game with him so I did this. We played a game for a while. I then sat at a table and read a book to Sonny. After this Shalynn came over and asked for help with a game. We did a game that helped her learn what the letters looked like. After this we cleaned up and had circle. They did a puzzle as a class in circle to work on teamwork. We then had snack. After snack the kids read books while we helped them change into their bathing suits. I helped put sunscreen on them. We then went outside in which we were with the other class. I played on the playground with the kids. They then separated the classes. Some out to the payment. Miss Shelby had set up a sprinkler and small pool along with some toys for the kids to play with. They played with these and then they switched groups for about an hour. The kids loved to try and throw water on me. They thought it was funny. We then went  inside and the children got changed. We had lunch. I helped heat up lunches and anything else that needed help. It was then time for the kids to go to nap.

Comments