Day 8:Wednesday 5/10/17

I started at the Inn at 8:30 today. I was allowed to go into any classroom I wanted. I choose the four year old classroom. When I first got in they all gave me hugs and asked if I was staying there. I said yes and they asked me to color with them. I colored with them and we then had circle time. They sang their song, went over the days and months. After this it was snack time. I sat and had snack with them. I then read some of them a book in which then Miss Korie said it was time to get their jackets on. They then got there jackets on and a bunch were asking to hold my hand, in which Miss Korie stepped in and said none of them were going to. She also told me to not be afraid to say no and I can have more power. After we walked over to the library. When we got there I read Addie and Harper books. They then got a story read to them and we walked back over to the school. We stayed outside and played on the field. They all picked me flowers and we played tag. They enjoy when I chase them around. We also played duck duck goose. After this we went back inside. They colored envelopes for their mothers day gifts while Miss Korie played music for them. They then had lunch and this is when I left for the day. I worked a total of 4 hours today.

Comments