Day 10: Friday 5/12/17

I was in the three year old classroom today for the morning. I only stayed there till 12:30 because softball had a game. When I got there Miss Crystal was helping some kids do their mothers day gifts. Some kids were coloring at a table and other kids were playing around with the different things in the classroom. After this we cleaned up the room and then had circle time. They sang their songs and read a couple of books.Miss Crystal then called them over for snack. I went over to the table and helped the kids get their lunch boxes and pick out there snacks. After snack we went outside. We played outside for about an hour. We saw the other class outside and they all came over and said "hi" and gave me hugs. It was very nice seeing them. After this we kept playing outside. We then went inside where I read the kids a couple books while Miss Crystal set up stations for the kids to do. I sat with the kids who were painting and helped them. After this I cleaned up the tables. We had lunch time and I walked around making sure everyone was doing the right thing. After this they went to nap time. They napped with the other class. They all wanted hugs so I walked around and gave them hugs before leaving. I really enjoy my time with the kids everyday.

Comments